Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another tagging...

The rules are incredibly easy:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people.

Okay so the book nearest and easiest to grab (I have a couple books that I haven't started reading yet under a pile of papers) is Hormones, Health, and Happiness by Steven F. Hotze, MD. Thanks a bunch to Stephie for recommending this book, I'm loving it.

p. 123, sentences 5-7:

"As I mentioned in the previous chapter, in women who are of reproductive age, levels of testosterone peak at ovulation, the very time in a woman's menstrual cycle when she is fertile. This surge in testosterone midway through her cycle stimulates a woman's desire for sex. When a woman is estrogen-dominant, though, she experiences numerous ovulatory cycles in which there is no elevation in testosterone at this midpoint."

Hey Christine, we seem to be a little sex focused!! LOL

Actually, the book I'm reading is (as suggested by the title) about hormone health and that particular section is in a chapter talking about testosterone and how it affects a woman's libido.

I don't have anyone to tag. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOLOLOLOL!!!! Ya got to be kidding me! We both have "sex" books! ha ha ha For some odd reasons, I find that just too funny!

Pepper Lee said...

I found it pretty funny, too!! Sam kept making bad jokes. What I think is funny is that neither of our books actually have to do with sex, they just both mention it on page 123.